Friday, April 24, 2009

Daily Issues

I am sitting at the table in our motor home, watching kids walk down the street. Boys, not old enough to have whiskers are lighting up their cigarettes. Girls, hardly developed physically are holding hands... and I'm trying not to judge the reasons.

Times have changed. How do middle schools boys (or high school boys for that matter) afford to buy cigarettes these days? Aren't they almost $7 a pack? I remember the good old days when a pack was $.35.... we won't tell anyone that I use to try that stuff.

Those were days long gone. The pace is faster. The issues are harder and the clock ticks away.

I'm so glad that my hope isn't here on this earth. I am not longing for heaven...yet. I still have people that I want to see come to Jesus. But, I am looking for things to change.... drastically. I am praying for a tremendous revival where people will come to Jesus and we will see miracles.

I know some people that need a miracle. They need it today! My heart aches for them and my prayers are for them. Blessings to my friends who pray for me.

No comments: